Wednesday 9 November 2011

Board Room


The Board Room (that's the Irish BMX shop and not the west-end based skatepark) have done a sort of review/follow up piece of the interview I did with Tom Blyth in The Albion. At times when reading the board room article I thought It was something I had wrote because it reads similar to some of the stuff that went in and also similar to stuff that hit the cutting room floor when I was editing the interview. Which reminds me, I have quite a bit of overspill from Tom Blyth that I really should put up on here.

To read the Board Room piece click here.

7 comments:

  1. Olsen, was it your brain to hand coordination that wrote the article about the death of NSF?

    If so is there any chance of posting it up as i never got a chance to read or purchase the magazine............ Dchum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I wrote it, it was called 'what happened to the NSF' not 'the Death of' but anyways, Hmm I'm not sure if it'll piss em off (RIDE) if I put it up cos it only came out this year. I'll have a think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know what issue it was in? i'm sure some one will have a copy i will try and get a read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's your email address D? ill hit you up with the file.

    ReplyDelete
  5. s.henry138@yahoo.com

    CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MAKE THAT s.henry138@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. "BMX was never to be about business, the best days I have ever had were spent cruising the streets on my bike with a street beer here and there, riding spot to spot heckling girls, hopping traffic cones and just living my life"

    Cheers Olly.............

    ReplyDelete